Welcome to Port Camargue camping les Jardins de Tivoli
Are you looking for a vacation in a sunny campsite just a stone’s throw from the beach, with all the comforts you could wish for on your vacation in the Gard? You’ve come to the right place!
Our 4-star campsite is located in Port Camargue in Le Grau-du-Roi, in the south of France, just 800 meters from the beach.
Camping les jardins de Tivoli offers a range of accommodation and pitches to suit your needs.
A family atmosphere, a variety of activities for all, an aquatic area. Themed evenings guarantee a total change of scenery.
Our accommodation and camping pitches in Port Camargue
Ideal for family vacations at the Port Camargue campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi. Take advantage of our range of accommodation with all the comforts you need.
From chalets to 4-star Premium mobile homes (prestige cottages). With our 3-star Super mobile homes (comfort cottages), you can enjoy practical, well-equipped spaces for a family holiday close to nature:
- Chalets: with a total surface area of 35 m², all chalets are air-conditioned. They also feature a 10 m² terrace with garden furniture for 5 people. But also all the necessary equipment (TV, fridge, freezer, microwave, Wi-Fi). They are located on 135 m² plots in the center of the campsite, close to the aquatic area and the restaurant.
- 3* Super mobile homes (cottage comfort): suitable for a family of 4 with 2 bedrooms, these air-conditioned accommodations feature a wide range of facilities and 2 bathrooms. They are set on a 100 m² plot with 24 to 28 m² of living space and a 10 m² terrace.
- The 4* Premium mobile homes (prestige cottage) are available with 2 or 3 bedrooms and sleep 6. They are set on a 150 m² plot with 35 to 40 m² of living space and a 10 m² terrace. They are air-conditioned and offer a host of amenities for comfortable living, including 2 sanitary facilities and Wi-Fi.
Our Port Camargue Les Jardins de Tivoli campsite offers spacious 100 m² pitches for up to 5 people. They are bordered by hedges and each has its own private bathroom.
The layout of the plots, sanitary facilities and hedges guarantees optimum privacy.
Whether you want to go camping in a tent, caravan or motorhome.
Each washroom includes 1 hot shower, 2 sinks, 1 WC, 1 mirror, 2 storage shelves and 2 sockets. For PRMs, sanitary facilities are available at our campsite by the sea in Le Grau-du-Roi.
The water park at the Port Camargue campsite
The water park with slides at our Grau-du-Roi campsite is open from May to September.
It welcomes young and old for swimming and lounging in the sunshine of southern France.
Treat yourself to a quiet moment of reading on one of our deckchairs by the large pool on the terrace bathed in light.
While your children are being looked after at the kids’ club or enjoying the water playground and paddling pool, take the opportunity to swim a few laps.
And for the ultimate in relaxation, the open-air whirlpool SPA is available all day long.
Our services at the Port Camargue campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi
Enjoying your vacation at our campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi, by the sea and close to a fishing port, also means having a whole range of services at your fingertips.
Located in the center of the Port Camargue campsite, our restaurant serves a hearty breakfast every morning to get your day off to a good start. At midday, take a break for lunch on the shaded terrace. Theme evenings are offered at night.
Picnic on the Espiguette beach, just a few steps from the campsite or near the marina? Take advantage of our takeaway service!
The hot-spot mini-market
Located behind the reception of your campsite at Port Camargue in Le Grau-du-Roi.
In the mini-market, you can stock up on essentials, hot bread and pastries baked on the premises.
Activities at the Port Camargue campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi
Discover the many activities on offer at the Port Camargue campsite, suitable for the whole family.
- A multi-sport field ideal for fans of team sports such as soccer, volleyball and basketball.
- Mini-golf: enjoy a shady game of mini-golf on a course lined with fountains and streams.
- The fitness area: take advantage of this summer break to take care of yourself and your figure. The fitness area at the Grau-du-Roi seaside campsite is equipped with weight training and cardio equipment.
- The boulodrome: no fewer than 12 courts await you. Enjoy a spirited game of pétanque, topped off by a giant aperitif.
- The children’s playground welcomes your little ones in a shady setting: swing, slide, climbing wall, tree house.
- Table tennis: the campsite provides tables, rackets and balls.
- The mini-club offers fun activities for children aged 6 to 12 from Monday to Saturday in July and August.
- Aquagym: every morning in July and August, aquagym sessions are organized in the aquatic area.
- Rent bikes for children and adults by the day or by the week to discover the area around the Jardins de Tivoli campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi by the sea.
Discover the Port Camargue region and activities
Choosing a camping vacation in Port Camargue at a campsite in Le Grau-du-Roi close to the sea also means taking advantage of all the attractions the beautiful Camargue region has to offer:
- The Espiguette beach. This sandy beach extends over 1,600 hectares. Direct access to the beach from your campsite.
- Horseback riding by the sea.
- Water sports: windsurfing, kitesurfing, water skiing, etc.
- Discover local markets, such as those in Aigues-Mortes (Wednesday and Sunday mornings).
- Toro pool evenings at the Grau-du-Roi bullring.
- The Flamingo casino, with over 5,000 m² of space devoted to slot machines, board games and more.
Close to the Les Jardins de Tivoli campsite, take a stroll in the Camargue regional nature park. Visit the towns and city centers of Nîmes, Montpellier, Avignon and Saintes-Marie-de-la-Mer.
Enjoy a day on the water in Palavas-les-Flots, a seaside resort with a unique charm. Our Les Jardins de Tivoli campsite is located in the Petite Camargue, and is often visited by flamingos.
Choose your activities and visits in Languedoc-Roussillon and book your camping holiday.